SEO by the SEA 的 Bill Slawski 一口氣列出 14 種寫作部落格文章的破題手法，你最常用的是那一種（幾種）？ （看到 Bill Slawski 的分析，突然想到兩年半前的舊文：誰來教我 寫博文）
- a. Using a journalistic inverted pyramid style, where you begin your post with the most important text first, answering typical journalist questions such as ‘who,’ ‘what’, ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’? paragraph.
- b. With a story or anecdote or case study that might capture visitors’ attentions rather than first providing the central fact or opinion behind your post.
- c. With a statistic that might surprise or generate responses or both.
- d. In a question and answer format, where you provide a set of questions and their answers, possibly starting with what you might consider to be the most important question and answer.
- e. Following a narrative or timeline, where you begin at the beginning and work forward in time.
- f. In a conventional essay style like you might have learned at school, where you build a foundation for an idea or set of concepts and then show the conclusion.
- g. By referring to someone elses’ blog post or article or a news story, and stating that you agree with some of it, all of it, or none of it, and then explaining why.
- h. Asking your reader to imagine some hypothetical situation, or asking them to call up some memory.
- i. With a straightout question, meaningful or even rhetorical, possibly in a ploy to generate comments and discussion.
- j. Addressing a specific person, and writing to them.
- k. By disclosing something about yourself that your readers may not have known.
- l. With a definition that describes a concept that is central to your post.
- m. With a picture or illustration that highlights some aspect about what you want to blog about.
- n. By laying some foundation for your expertise on a subject based upon your previous experiences or education or both?